ESI Ergonomic FlexCharge9 Power Solutions
- (5) Five AC outlets: 15A, 125V, 60Hz
- (4) Four quick-charge USB outlets
- Ideal for worksurfaces in collaborative spaces and conference rooms
- Meets spill-protection criteria
- UL and cUL listed
- 8’ Power cord
- Built-in surge protection
- Circuit reset button on the underside of device.
Always read the safety instructions carefully.
- Do not install near heat sources such as radiators, heat registers stoves, or other equipment (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Unplug the unit during lightning storms or when unused for extended periods of time.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture, including any drips or splashes.
- Objects filled with liquids such as vases, should never be placed on or near the unit. Do not open due to risk of electric shock hazard.
- The outlet used to power the unit should be easily accessible and located near the equipment.
- The unit is for indoor use only.
- Please refer to the marking label on the unit for input and output ratings. Do not overload the power supply.
- DO NOT USE this product in life support applications where failure of this unit can reasonably be expected to cause the failure of the life support equipment or to significantly affect its safety or effectiveness is not recommended. Do not use this equipment in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- This product intended for use as a charging devise only. Not intended for use as an external power supply on a permanent basis.
- Failure to adhere to these instructions effectively voids the warranty.
Info & Guides
- Assembly Guides
- Disassembly Instructions
- Evolve Components
- Evolve Configuration
- Evolve Overview
- Technical Diagram
- FlexCharge Power Solution